- The Railyard is modular, add components at any time to meet your needs and is made in the U.S.A. and can be stored in a small space.
- The Railyard is durable; you'll find Railyard in commercial installations worldwide that are used daily for the past 12 years with no maintenance or repairs. (We offer a 1 year parts and labor warranty)
- The Railyard will accommodate all populations; the Rails will hold up to 600 pounds.
- The Railyard is versatile, set up your Course in dozens of layouts keeping it interesting and fun for you, your students and clients of all ages and abilities.
- The Railyard is cost effective; you will get more from your Railyard than you will from any other exercise equipment on the market. (A $3000.00 treadmill can be used by 1 person, a $3000.00 Railyard can be used by 10 people simultaneously)
- The Railyard is an excellent investment in your business, it will last forever, needs virtually no maintenance and can be used by every member and clients.
Your Railyard will increase revenue. The fun and functional factor will increase sales and the results will keep members engaged.
Exercise and movement on the Railyard is easy to learn and easy to teach, we include a 50-plus page instruction book for adults or for kids with each Course (Download for free here)
We train patterns, not parts. Movement on the Railyard replicates the wide array of natural movements caused by our environment are all brought to being through patterns, not by parts. The parts of the body and the structure of the body submit themselves to the will of the pattern. Patterns that exploit opportunities to deal with force result in stronger parts. Patterns that rely on quick reaction time create parts that respond in an instant. Patterns that create flexibility yield parts that are extensible. In all of the situations that are real in life, we develop better patterns, and the parts respond.
The essence of "functional exercise" is that the exercise carries over into numerous activities—activities that create fundamental foundations, which support more specific skills.
Exercises are diagrammed in the 56-page training manual, which provides all you need (including 20 workouts) to lead a fun, effective, heart pumping workout for everyone, no matter what their fitness level or ability is. The exercises include climbing, crawling, jumping, and ducking, and can be accomplished in varying levels of difficulty by everyone.
You will find the Railyard Obstacle Course in hundreds of schools, athletic conditioning facilities and health clubs around the world. Here's what Dave Gleason, internationally recognized youth conditioning professional says about the Railyard:
We’ve posted dozens of instructional videos on YouTube with new and exciting exercises and movements for all populations. Teaching on the Railyard encourages and rewards your creativity, take your favorite movements and integrate them on the Railyard for new and refreshing challenges. Natural, primal and functional exercise for children and adults is climbing, jumping, crawling, and ducking on the New, RAILYARD CONDITIONING OBSTACLE COURSE. Exercises are easy to learn and teach. A 58-page training manual provides all you need to lead a fun, effective, heart pumping workout for everyone in your facility. Ideal for youth athletic conditioning, children’s exercise and fitness, one-on-one or group personal training, boot camps, military style workouts, family workouts, and home use.
Download both of our training manuals or exercise "Signals" FREE, just click here!
Exercise on the Railyard Obstacle Course is a 100% natural and functional workout that improves cardiovascular, core and muscular strength, balance, agility, coordination, speed, power, flexibility, endurance, posture, and burns calories like no other workout. Exercise on the Railyard improves function, strengthens, and stabilizes the shoulders, core, lower body muscles and joints, back, and hips. This is the world’s most complete workout.
Railyard is for adults, boot camps, group personal training, in health clubs, personal training studios, YMCA's, recreation centers, corporate wellness, hospital fitness centers, and your home.
Video featuring professional fitness facilities that use the Railyard.